Monday, August 22, 2011

Camping in the Big Horns



This past weekend we went camping in the Big Horn Mountains with my dad and his side of the family. We had so much fun! My dad, Cara, Christian and Olivia flew up from Arizona, Heidi flew in from Utah, Grandma Black came from Montana, Aunt Sindy, Tony, and Austin drove the motor home from Seattle, and Lindsay and Wes drove up from Buffalo. We stayed at Bear Lodge Resort which was perfect for us. We figured the boys were too little to stay in a tent and I am sure glad we didn't because it got down to the 30's at night. Some of us stayed in the lodge, some stayed in the motor home, and some stayed in a tent. It was perfect because we had a little camp fire spot to sit around the fire at night and visit. We spent our days exploring the Big Horn Mountains in the suburban and on the four-wheelers. It is absolutely beautiful country up there! My dad grew up forty minutes from the Big Horns and is very familiar with the area. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone and spend some time outdoors. The boys did so awesome! I think we are going to make this an annual tradition...I will look forward to it every year!









2 comments:

  1. I love this pics, and the fact that yall are wearing jackets, lol! It looks so pretty up there. So much fun.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! I love you guys, i miss you and all your family SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Followers