Thursday, July 7, 2011

8 Months Old

My babies are turning into little boys. They have changed so much the last month or so. They both have two teeth, and with the teeth brand new attitudes. Everyone told me I would be in for it when they started teething and boy were they right! The sleeping thing has come to an abrupt halt, and they each take their turn of having a bad case of "mommy-itis!" Treydon is pulling himself up and trying to run, literally. I feel like it's just a matter of time before he is tearing the house apart! They are both crawling and extremely mobile. My mom and Tally came to visit for a week last week and we went to Buffalo to see my sister Lindsay while they were here. Linds gave Stedson baby his first hair cut. SO cute! He was sporting a mullet, and the hair cut was most definitely past due. It's so cute now with a little spike and he looks so grown up. They are seriously so much fun. The bigger they get the more fun I have with them. I can't imagine my life without them.

We moved into a new place and it has CARPET! Something we have most definitely missed! We also have an extra bathroom and just more space. It was a fast and furious moved, we looked at the place on Wed and signed the contract Thurs and were staying here on Sunday! We love it and it feels much more homier then our other place did.

I can't believe it's already July and before we know it it will be August. The boys and I are headed to Star Valley for a week the end of July and then Jase will join us for a week in August and his sister Shonnee's wedding. We are counting down the days!

I haven't been as good at taking pictures lately, but here are a few of the ones we have!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers