Saturday, October 17, 2009

October


This weekend my mom and my sister Heidi came and stayed with us for 4 days from Wyoming. It was soo much fun.  I have had the entire week off of work, so it was perfect timing.  Jase had school on Thursday so Mom, Heidi, & I spent the entire day Christmas shopping.  My mom is always extremely on top of things and very organized.  She sets a goal every year to get ALL of her Christmas shopping done by Halloween.  There are six girls in my family, and now one boy with Jase :) so there was a ton of shopping to get done. It was so fun to do girly things, and spend time with them. It made me realize how much I miss being around my family and just how lonely I get here in Boise.  I had a really hard time saying goodbye to them but I am very happy they came.

They did so much for us while they were here.  Took us out to nice dinners, which is a big treat for us because money is so tight right now. They also took us to Wal-Mart and bought more groceries then our empty cupboards have had in them since we have been here. 




This is the latest picture of Jase climbing. School is going by so fast for him. Before we know it we will be on the road again and living who knows where. 

I have so much down time here in Boise. I only work part-time and the school I work at constantly has breaks which leaves me a LOT of time. This table was the first table that my parents bought when they got married, forever and ever ago.  My mom gave it to Jase & I when we got married and so I decided that it needed a new paint job. I actually had tons of fun priming and painting it and think it turned out pretty great. 



This is how it looks now! 






3 comments:

  1. That table looks sooo good!! You're so crafty :) I hope you're enjoying life, you two are as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so nice to have great parents!! I love the table. We mess you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers